What every director should know about travel planning for the band, choir, or orchestra
Whether the BIG trip is an overnight stay a few hours from home or a week long adventure across the country, there are 5 key considerations you must know before you go anywhere with your students.
- Destination- Ask yourself, what is the purpose of the trip.
- Advocacy- Who can I trust with travel details? What happens if something goes wrong?
- Approval-Do you need help navigating your school or district's approval process? You may be surprised how your travel company can assist you.
- Customized payment plans and individual billing can alleviate much of the the money stress associated with travel.
- Launch- Launch your travel plans for the group with some fun and flair. Let us help you build excitement and get commitments.